[Snort-users] Anyone on razorback?

Victor Roemer vroemer at ...1935...
Tue Oct 9 09:48:01 EDT 2012

Not to be pushy or annoying but your question regarding Razorback would
probably be better off on the razorback-users list, if nothing else for
archival purposes. (CCing)

That being said. Razorback packages its own Snort, this is done because the
Razorback api, being bleeding edge, was moving around faster than Snort.

But to answer your question, looks like you can download the latest RZB
flavor of Snort from

http://sourceforge.net/projects/razorbacktm/files/Nuggets/

In that Snort tarball you'll find doc/README.rzb_saac which documents
configuring Snort to enable "Snort as a Collector (Nugget)"

Hope this helps