[Snort-users] mysql error prevails...

AllowOverride allowoverride at ...11827...
Sat Oct 6 14:06:16 EDT 2012

i'll reread the section again, it was rather large and the verbiage used
was not that um... explanatory and left room for syntax error on my
part. mysql docs are not always user friendly for me...

yes i do read everything and click links,,, huh??

thanks for actual suggestions that were more specific.

more to follow...