[Snort-users] Snort / Pulled Pork Confusion

AllowOverride allowoverride at ...11827...
Fri Oct 5 06:05:12 EDT 2012

hey bates, im not a noob, you weenie. that was pretty rude dude. i know
exactly what im talking about... besides your a redcoat, thats worse
than a noob. you have no concept of what community is... dont talk down
to me again,,,