[Snort-users] mysql error prevails...

AllowOverride allowoverride at ...11827...
Fri Oct 5 05:58:38 EDT 2012

i agree, it is something simple, and i have ran across pw issues before.
there are no special chars in mine currently, varchar, i reinstalled the
server, completley to rule out db corruption. i followed the step,
however, i did notice my script does change owners on ./configure, the
result is 1210:1210 as user/group. chmod fixes that. its something none
standard but simple for sure. i will address your suggestions more in
length, you gave me a few extra thoughts from them, thanks.

more to follow