[Snort-users] Snort / Pulled Pork Confusion

AllowOverride allowoverride at ...11827...
Fri Oct 5 02:38:45 EDT 2012

np, yes it interesting how barnyard2 is being promoted more than
oinkmaster. i mean i had to fudge the url from pulledpork.conf to get
the url to work, prolly losing functionality as i commented out a url or
two to get it to pull rules. bottom line, its bar time devs, and agree
on something for all these programs to work in tandem with ease not all
this stress. maybe thats the intended purpose.. forcing turnkey
solutions. im not one for it all, i will get it to work, but i feel
sorry for the linux/unix noob to make it all work.

good news, i am learning more about how it all works now, wanted to
learn how to write rules, that will be next as soon as i can easily
build servers with my script.

more later...