[Snort-users] mysql error prevails...

AllowOverride allowoverride at ...11827...
Fri Oct 5 02:34:45 EDT 2012

1. same server
2. no i havent. advise howto
3. where in the snort/by2/pp docs does it mention having to deal with
all this extra stuff - exactly what im talking about standardizing these
programs - yes its loopbacked with 127.0.0.1
4. wild card huh? advise - you know more about this than i do.

thanks