[Snort-users] mysql error prevails...

AllowOverride allowoverride at ...11827...
Fri Oct 5 02:31:38 EDT 2012

there is no hostname var in my.cnf that i know of. bind address
i am wondering if snort needs to be defined in my.cnf... mysql user is.
i wonder if perms locally on the .frm files. hmmmm, since snort isnt
directly logging anymore, this maybe this is a barnyard2 issue or group
id of the files owned, but those are snort owned. very confusing.

isnt barnyard2 just supposed to take unified2 output and input to mysql?
using the schemas/create_mysql?