[Snort-users] mysql error prevails...

AllowOverride allowoverride at ...11827...
Thu Oct 4 23:24:14 EDT 2012

i dont think its my.cnf unless something is wrong here. i dont see it.

[mysqld]
#
# * Basic Settings
#
user            = mysql
pid-file        = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid
socket          = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock
port            = 3306
basedir         = /usr
datadir         = /var/lib/mysql
tmpdir          = /tmp
lc-messages-dir = /usr/share/mysql
skip-external-locking
#
# Instead of skip-networking the default is now to listen only on
# localhost which is more compatible and is not less secure.
bind-address            = 127.0.0.1

also.....

i log into the box via ssh. i then start snort, barnyard2, and recently
pulledpork.pl works fine, but access denied prevails for barnyard2..

sighs...