[Snort-users] Snort / Pulled Pork Confusion

JJC cummingsj at ...11827...
Thu Oct 4 14:57:20 EDT 2012

The logic here is quite simple... new rule categories and files are
included in the rules tarball, they are automatically included in your live
ruleset this way.  This is one of but many solid logical arguments.