[Snort-users] snort syslog output support

Nick Moore nmoore at ...1935...
Wed May 30 09:30:33 EDT 2012

Playing devil's advocate: is there anything wrong with using syslog as an
output in Barnyard? It seems to be the favored method for SQL.

--
Nick Moore, SFCE, CISSP, CISA
Sr. Systems Engineer

    ,,_
   o"  )~   Sourcefire - The Creators of Snort
    ''''

www.sourcefire.com         www.snort.org     www.immunet.com