[Snort-users] Snort Installing problem

Balasubramaniam Natarajan bala150985 at ...11827...
Sun May 27 06:41:51 EDT 2012

Hi

This confirms that snort is not installed.

I would like you to go back to the stage where you configured make and make
install snort and see for some error.

If you have extracted snort,  you would be configuring it

#./configure
#make
#make install

Did you see errors in one for these steps ?

--
Regards,