[Snort-users] Snort Installing problem

Rukender attri rukender.attri at ...11827...
Sun May 27 06:35:54 EDT 2012

Hello Bala,

Thanks dear,

Bala, i m new to snort and i follow all the steps mentioned in the snort
installation pdf and all the steps i did successfully.

I dont know what wrong in it.

i tried which u said and this is the result which i m getting from Which
command:

[root at ...274... ~]# which snort
/usr/bin/which: no snort in
(/usr/lib/qt-3.3/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/home/rukender/bin)
[root at ...274... ~]#

--
Best Regards
Rukender S Attri