[Snort-users] Snort Installing problem

Balasubramaniam Natarajan bala150985 at ...11827...
Sun May 27 06:28:18 EDT 2012

I am not sure if snort is installed,  Try to do a "which snort" on command
line

#* which snort*
/usr/local/bin/snort

Now invoke snort like

#/usr/local/bin/snort -C /etc/snort/snort.conf -i eth0

If it works now then you PATH variable needs to be exported.

--
Regards,
Balasubramaniam Natarajan