[Snort-users] installation problems

Giuseppe Triolo fastfouriertransform at ...125...
Sat May 26 17:42:32 EDT 2012

Hi all . I am arrived on the page 9 of the maual snortinstallguide for ubuntu 10.4 LTS.I am inside the directory cd barnyard-2.19.  When i type on the termial the command: sudo ./configure --with -mysql.  I receive the following errors:Error unable to find mysqlclient library (libmysqlclient.*)checked in the followin places:        /usr        /usr/lib        /usr/mysql        /usr/mysql/lib        /usr/lib/mysql        /usr/local        /usr/local/lib        /usr/local/mysql        /usr/local/mysql/lib        /usr/local/lib/mysqlthe system i am using is in V.M. ubuntu 12.04   32 bit desktop version with all updates installed in and all the package of the requirements.I have followed step by step the manual and all was correctly made by me. Damn wath is the problem