[Snort-users] vendor list surfing

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Mon May 21 19:22:14 EDT 2012

Jake, thanks for letting me know.

Apparently vendors don't get it.  This is for assistance for people who use Snort.  Not a commercial.  Even Sourcefire tries hard not to advertise on these lists, and I don't allow it from our internal people.

To get the point across, I've unsubscribed everyone from safemedia.com and banned them from the lists.

They need to write me directly to get back on.

Joel