[Snort-users] [Emerging-Sigs] Snort Alerts Differences with and without WebProxy

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Sun May 20 11:26:07 EDT 2012

Probably a better question for the Snort-users mailing list. But yes, the ips may show up differently (for instance the source ip may be that of the proxy).

Maybe some checksum errors in there?

Do a tcpdump on the interface with the -vv options and see if "incorrect" shows up in the dump.

--
Joel Esler