[Snort-users] [commercial] False positive

Philip Edwards phil.e at ...15568...
Wed May 16 11:26:03 EDT 2012

Thanks.

However i knew that i had the source and destination port the wrong way round. It was a deliberate ploy :)
My question really is why is the sameip feature of the rule firing when the source and destination port are clearly different.

Phil.