[Snort-users] Snort gateway and honeypot

root lord.somer at ...131...
Sat May 5 00:05:59 EDT 2012

http://doc.emergingthreats.net/bin/view/Main/BaitnSwitch

--- On Fri, 5/4/12, Ashley Glenday <ashley at ...15623...> wrote:

From: Ashley Glenday <ashley at ...15623...>
Subject: [Snort-users] Snort gateway and honeypot
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Friday, May 4, 2012, 11:36 PM

I’ve been searching high and low and can’t quite find what I’m after.  I’m wondering about the possibility of running snort on a Linux gateway and redirecting unauthorised traffic to a honeypot for analysis. Any suggestions on if it’s possible and/or how to go about it?  Ashley
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Live Security Virtual Conference
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Snort-users list archive: