[Snort-users] Is it possible to make a rule for maximum connetions?

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Wed May 2 08:37:57 EDT 2012

You have the ability to alert on if a number of connections in a time period exceeds a certain number, but no, you can't limit the maximum number of connections to a webserver.  Probably something you want to control through the webserver itself.