[Snort-users] OpenDPI

Kiet Tran kietstar at ...11827...
Sun Mar 25 23:30:05 EDT 2012

Hi all;

The source code for OpenDPI is still available. iPoque's PACE is the
original publisher of OpenDPI source code. PACE is software with more
optimized for speed and memory  footprint.

I had tested out OpenDPI 1.3.0 and reviewed some of this version
source code. I did see some areas can be greatly optimized.

The google link presented was just a bad link. Try this URL for
downloading the code. Happy deep-inspecting!

http://code.google.com/p/opendpi/downloads/list

Regards,
Kiet