[Snort-users] running my preprocesser = quit why?

Kiet Tran kietstar at ...11827...
Wed Mar 21 11:19:22 EDT 2012

Hi Tingwei;

I am also new to this user group.

I have a little contribution to you: please look at the
logs from snort. On a Linux system, you can start at
/var/log/messages and find any complaints. You also want
to start snort with any options related to verbose or debug.

The log messages will give some hints on what is happening
inside of snort.

I am hoping this helps.
Regards,
Kiet