[Snort-users] Request for Guidance

Tarek Heggi Tarek.Heggi at ...15545...
Thu Mar 15 02:28:53 EDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

I have a dataset from UNIBS, it is in PCAP format and it include different types of applications like p2p eDonke, eMule, bittereont, Skype, ..etc, could I use snort as an application classifier and give it this dataset to be classified.

Regards,
T H

"The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, destroy it and delete it from your system. The sender is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any special, incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever resulting from receipt or use of this communication"