[Snort-users] Snort terminates abnormally

Alejandro Cabrera Obed aco1967 at ...11827...
Mon Mar 12 11:53:48 EDT 2012

Searching under /var/log, the unique fatal error I see is this:

FATAL ERROR: Failed to Lock PID File "/var/run//snort_eth0.pid" for PID
"2216"

But I can't match this log withe the moment of termination....I will do
this.

--
Alejandro Cabrera Obed
aco1967 at ...11827...