[Snort-users] Snort Configuration Problem

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Fri Jun 29 15:08:02 EDT 2012

You are using a 2.9.2.0 or greater snort.conf with 2.9.1.2. Either upgrade Snort or you'll have to change your snort.conf.

if you search for "snort.conf examples" in Google, the first hit should lead you to the VRT recommended configurations.
--
Joel Esler
Senior Research Engineer, VRT