[Snort-users] OS options to monitor traffic over a 1GiB and 10 GiB

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Fri Jun 29 09:23:05 EDT 2012

Probably BSD. But I think it's less dependent on the OS, and is more
dependent on hardware. When you are talking about 10 Gig, there's lots of
factors that come into play.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile