[Snort-users] Correct Download Links for Subscription Opensource.gz

JJ Cummings cummingsj at ...11827...
Thu Jun 28 11:07:47 EDT 2012

Also, that file that you referenced contains ONLY docs, no rules.  You'll want to review the distributed pulledpork.conf again, it's pretty verbose and well commented as to what does what.

Sent from the iRoad