[Snort-users] Cannot Find mysqlclient library

Jamie Riden jamie.riden at ...11827...
Tue Jun 26 09:31:23 EDT 2012

At which step exactly? What OS are you using? Did the "yum" command fail?

cheers,
 Jamie

On 26 June 2012 14:27, Mark Sargent <coolboarderguy at ...11827...> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I was following the below link, and get the error,
>
> Error: unable to find mysqlclient library (libmysqlclient.*)
> checked in the following places
>
> http://www.netsieben.com/b2evo/blog7.php/2008/10/30/installing-snort-sensor-with-mysql-and-b?page=2
>
> --
>
> "Tell me and I'll forget, show me and I may not remember, involve me,
> and I'll understand."

Jamie Riden / jamie at ...2024... / jamie.riden at ...11827...
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/jamieriden