[Snort-users] Snort Installation and configuration procedure on Win7

praveen_recker . praveen_recker at ...4543...
Fri Jun 8 10:52:41 EDT 2012

Not exactly what you wanted but might help you
http://www.darshanams.blogspot.in/2012/05/installing-snort-from-source-as-ips.html

http://www.darshanams.blogspot.in/2011/05/snort-logging-alerts-to-syslog-server.html

Best Regards,
Praveen Darshanam