[Snort-users] Boolean/Logical Operators in SNORT

praveen_recker . praveen_recker at ...4543...
Fri Jun 8 11:12:12 EDT 2012

Didn't get you question exactly, hope below explanation might be helpful.
AND condition: if you want both the keywords in a single packet then use
content keyword twice in the rule
OR condition: use PCRE

Please revert back if not clear.

Best Regards,
Praveen Darshanam

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 12:40 PM, Abhishek Sharma <abhisheksharma84 at ...11827...