[Snort-users] Snort Installation and configuration procedure on Win7

Alex Kirk akirk at ...1935...
Wed Jun 6 12:17:15 EDT 2012

Here's a one-word description of installing Snort on Windows: "Don't".

Meanwhile, there's a Snort installation on CentOS doc you should read:

http://www.snort.org/assets/159/Snort_2.9.1_CentOS_5.pdf

--
Alex Kirk
AEGIS Program Lead