[Snort-users] rules ET

Matthew Jonkman mjonkman at ...15020...
Tue Jun 5 14:41:38 EDT 2012

Hi Laura.

Those sigs are part of the Emerging Threats community, best asked question on the emerging-sigs list.

But, you'll find some info on the rulesets here:

http://doc.emergingthreats.net/

As well as a link to join the emerging-sigs list if you're interested. Hope to see you there!

And we have a number of spanish speakers as part of the community, happy to line you up there if it helps.

Matt

On Jun 5, 2012, at 12:07 PM, laura victoria quintero suarez wrote:

> Good Morning
>
> Some of you could help me or passing me a document explaining the rules of ET COMPROMISED , ET SCAN, ET POLICY and others.
>
> Thanks :)
>
> I'm not good in English so I use the google translator play ... I'm Colombian ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Live Security Virtual Conference
> threats. http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfrnl04242012/114/50122263/_______________________________________________