[Snort-users] Paper about Snort in WLANs

Martin Haug martinhaug at ...15666...
Tue Jun 5 08:49:53 EDT 2012

Hello,
I am writing a Paper about WLAN Security. I include a Chapter about IDS
in WLANs with Snort as an Example Implementation. I'm particulary
interessted in Features like Rouge Access Point Discovery and other
Wireless-specific Things.
Unfortunately I haven't found any Sources addressing this Topic. I would
like to know, which Features Snort has to specificaly defend WLANs. I
have searched for some Extensions to Snort, which do that but didn't
found anything except little Patches for specific Tasks.
Could someone give me a Hint?
Regards,
Martin Haug