[Snort-users] [Snort-sigs] Some notes about today's VRT Rule release for 02/09/2012

Miso Patel miso.patel at ...11827...
Thu Feb 9 16:23:28 EST 2012

It it possible to have the "VRT" rule updates actually contain a synopsis
of what was updated so people don't have to wade thru multiple web pages
just to see them?

Thanks!1

Miso, CISO