[Snort-users] Basics of setting up an inline snort installation

Dave Kelly bigdavekelly at ...14012...
Thu Feb 9 12:29:36 EST 2012

Thanks, that might make a bit more sense!  So the two interfaces that
are bridging don't need IP addresses?  I haven't seen a guide to
setting this up anywhere, do you know of one?

Dave.