[Snort-users] Basics of setting up an inline snort installation

Heine Lysemose lysemose at ...11827...
Thu Feb 9 11:21:01 EST 2012

Hi,

To setup Snort as inline you need 3 network interface and pass your traffic
through a bridge between 2 of the interfaces and a 3. for administration.
You can start Snort with -Q to enable inline.

/Lysemose