[Snort-users] snort 2.9.2 & Razorback

Matt Olney molney at ...1935...
Tue Feb 7 09:35:35 EST 2012

Umm...not certain if these answer your question, but I think they do:

The custom build is a stand-alone nugget that connects to the Razorback
system.  The nugget is included as part of the tarball for the Razorback
system as a whole.  The custom tarball has been modified to the point that
it should only be used for integrating with Razorback, not as a platform
for standard detection.

If you are trying to configure standard Snort, use the Snort tarball from
snort.org and you shouldn't have to use any switches related to Razorback.

Matt