[Snort-users] snort 2.9.2 preproc sids, gids missing from gen-msg.map

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Mon Feb 6 18:23:43 EST 2012

This has been fixed, the new one will come out tomorrow.  It's also present
here:

http://www.snort.org/vrt/snort-conf-configurations/

--
Joel Esler | http://blog.snort.org | http://vrt-blog.snort.org |