[Snort-users] cannot authenticate to MSSQL database from BASE

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Mon Feb 6 17:44:43 EST 2012

I think you are so far past what he can do, but maybe not? It was depicted
as if he used the install guide from Winsnort.com. If he installed SQL
Server for SSL then the SQL Server was not installed as described in the
guide.

Kindest regards,

Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member

--

*          Visit Us @  <http://www.winsnort.com> http://www.winsnort.com
*

*      ~~ FREE WinIDS Snort installation guides ~~      *

*               ~~ FREE support forums ~~               *

* Snort: Open Source Network IDS -  <http://www.snort.org>
http://www.snort.org *