[Snort-users] SSL and Snort

Edward Fjellskål edwardfjellskaal at ...11827...
Mon Feb 6 14:55:32 EST 2012

Hi,

I have found this:
http://gnucitizen.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

httpproxy.py seems to do some of what you want, but
there is no easy way of sending the data to snort.
(you can see the traffic in console)

Maybe someone with a little python skill could split
the code up a bit and send the packets in cleartext
over a local loop interface with snort on it or something.

That would help the community a bit, but I dont know
about performance thought :/

Hope this inspires someone :)