[Snort-users] Where Is libprelude?

Jonathan S. Abrams jonathansabrams at ...11827...
Sun Feb 5 23:17:06 EST 2012

I do have an m4 directory with a libprelude.m4 file inside of it.

At the root of daq (not libdnet, sorry!), I ran autoreconf -isvf and still
received this error.

I resolved the error by copying libprelude.m4 to /usr/share/aclocal.  Was
this supposed to be done by the commands I run during the install process?