[Snort-users] cannot authenticate to MSSQL database from BASE

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Fri Feb 3 10:34:50 EST 2012

Did you use the SQL Server software pack provided on Winsnort.com?

Was it installed using the guide on Winsnort.com?

Kindest regards,

Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member

--

*          Visit Us @  <http://www.winsnort.com> http://www.winsnort.com
*

*      ~~ FREE WinIDS Snort installation guides ~~      *

*               ~~ FREE support forums ~~               *

* Snort: Open Source Network IDS -  <http://www.snort.org>
http://www.snort.org *