[Snort-users] cannot authenticate to MSSQL database from BASE

tadios tefera ttefera at ...11827...
Thu Feb 2 11:12:20 EST 2012

Yes, that is what it is showing, it is also several pages long.

So does anyone have any suggestions?
Is this a bug in the versions I am running?

PHP 5.2.17
adodb514
base 1.4.5

Also, in my original question, the MSSQL Server Log shows that a connection
is attempted but fails. The connection failure is indicated by the
following:

"Encryption is required to connect to this server but the
client library does not support encryption; the connection has been closed.
Please upgrade your client library. [CLIENT: 192.168.15.111]"
The specified IP is of the webserver that is hosting base, php and adodb.

What client library should I be using? and is there a way to specify
encryption in base_config.php or php.ini?