[Snort-users] cannot authenticate to MSSQL database from BASE

tadios tefera ttefera at ...11827...
Thu Feb 2 10:23:12 EST 2012

How can I confirm php is executing?

Per the documentation on Winsnort.com on how to setup snort and Base on
Windows, I have followed the test procedure to verify that php is executing.
the procedure states, to place a test.php file in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\base.
The from a browser to execute test.php by http://ServerName/base/test.php
Test.php contains the following:
<?php

    phpinfo();

?>

The outcome on my browser is what is expected per the documentation on
Winsnort.com; it is a table showing php version, system, build date,
configure command, server api, etc....

Is this not a sufficient way to confirm that php is executing?