[Snort-users] cannot authenticate to MSSQL database from BASE

tadios tefera ttefera at ...11827...
Wed Feb 1 17:43:25 EST 2012

I am new to php and base...
How exactly should I be using this test?
If I save it as testing.php in the c:\inetpub\wwwroot\base, and attempt to
run it from a browser by http://ServerName/base/testing.php, i just get the
text content of the testing.php displayed in the browser.

any suggestions?