[Snort-users] Help! Blogs.ntu.edu.sg was hacked.

Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) singapore.mr.teo.en.ming at ...11827...
Mon Dec 17 10:37:44 EST 2012

Dear list,

Blogs.ntu.edu.sg was hacked recently. Please search the Yahoo! search
engine for blogs @ ntu. You will observe that the Yahoo! search engine
returns results displaying nike shoe advertisements. If the user agent
is a browser or Google Bot, and the referrer is Google, traffic to
blogs.ntu.edu.sg will be redirected to http://www.newfreeshoes.com/

We have searched the wordpress directories and the mysql database but
found nothing. How can we trace what the hackers have done to
blogs.ntu.edu.sg?

Thank you very much.

--
Yours sincerely,