[Snort-users] Help! Blogs.ntu.edu.sg was hacked.

Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) singapore.mr.teo.en.ming at ...11827...
Mon Dec 17 10:33:13 EST 2012

Dear list,

Blogs.ntu.edu.sg was hacked recently. Please search the Yahoo! search
engine for blogs at ...16020... You will observe that the Yahoo! search engine
returns results displaying nike shoe advertisements. If the user agent
is a browser or Google Bot, and the referrer is Google, traffic to
blogs.ntu.edu.sg will be redirected to http://www.newfreeshoes.com/

We have searched the wordpress directories and the mysql database but
found nothing. How can we trace what the hackers have done to
blogs.ntu.edu.sg?

Thank you very much.

--
Yours sincerely,