[Snort-users] problem running snort 2.9.4 against a bridge interface (br0)

Tony Robinson deusexmachina667 at ...11827...
Sat Dec 15 19:09:11 EST 2012

Figured it out. This was a layer 8 problem. Apparently I never configured a
swap partition on my vm... even though the vm had free memory,  I added a
swap partition and everything is working fine.