[Snort-users] Problem with starting snort

JJC cummingsj at ...11827...
Thu Dec 13 09:47:18 EST 2012

Would be useful to look in /var/log/messages or to try and start
without the -D opt to see if something is causing it to error out.
However from the message that you posted it looks like snort is
starting correctly.

JJC