[Snort-users] snort & barnyard2 and sguil

Jeremy Hoel jthoel at ...11827...
Thu Dec 6 13:27:23 EST 2012

And we see that all the time with files missing.. bad rules, wrong
paths.. the errors are very clear, yet people don't want to read or
look things up.  I mean yeah for using user groups, but lets do a
little research first.   Hehehe