[Snort-users] Using snort with paper while alerting

honeybadger at ...15978... honeybadger at ...15978...
Tue Dec 4 12:31:03 EST 2012

Hey all,

I am trying to get my head how to script this.

I want a packet capture when SNORT alerts that a server is getting a UDP packet.

I know the rule is alert UDP any any - > serverip any.

PCAP does not seem able to do this, is there a way to script this in a local rule?